Saturday, September 10, 2011

Inaugural Franka Roll


So, here is my first roll shot using the Franka Solida III. 
As you can see, it's all textured and riddled with lines.
Cool, however unintentional. 
I think this might have been my fault, because when I was rewinding the roll it got stuck... 
and I man-handled it. 
I think the lines are from stretching the film, but I'm not to sure. 
If anyone knows what the deal is drop me a line.

-Shane





Self portrait with mirror


Accidental self portrait



"I thought it was eight... it turned out to be infinity."




These rebels showed me what I might look like in 5 years ;)


Franka Solida III - Generously donated by a good friend.
Thank you Renee!

1 comment:

  1. Shane. These photographs make me so happy.
    thank you.
    I love the stretched line texture on the images. I'm so glad you got the camera working. I knew you were the right guy!
    Keep me posted. Love the self portrait with the mirror.

    ReplyDelete